girltime is headed to boca raton, florida
Connect with God and other like-minded women to enhance your spiritual growth at GIRLtime - Boca
Session Topic: The Big Picture. Life can be puzzling at times. Our great assurance is that God is working diligently on our behalf, tirelessly arranging all of our pieces into a wonderful mosaic of abundant blessings and unspeakable joy. In this session, we will learn how to trust God with The Big Picture
Date: December 9, 2017 Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Closest Airport(s): Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL) or Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
Admission: Includes your GIRLtime journal and tote, session workbook and materials, welcome gift, a catered lunch, and all games and activities.
No woman is alone in her faith journey. We are called to become the body of Christ by strengthening each other, walking together in love, serving others and being generous with our gifts.
There is a lot that we can learn from each other and there is comfort in knowing you don't have to do it alone.
the boca raton GIRLtime session is $97
That includes everything you need for a fantastic day of teaching, fellowship, and worship that will refresh your spirit! Your admission includes: your GIRLtime journal and tote, session workbook and materials, welcome gift, a catered lunch, and all games and activities.
Once you register:
- You will receive a welcome note with all of the information you will need to start preparing for the session in Boca Raton.
- We understand that things happen. If you need to cancel, please note that admission tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred up to 10 days prior to the event if you are unable to attend.
Get ready for an incredible day filled with life-changing truth.
let's be honest.
Sometimes it's hard to hear God's voice above the noise of everyday life.
GIRLtime Sessions give you the opportunity to step away from the busyness of everyday life to engage in interactive theme-based workshops led by Kerry Burke. Each out-of-the-box session focuses on a different topic designed to enhance your spiritual growth and allows for candid conversations with other women from all walks of life, who come together to embrace and encourage using the Word of God.
what to expect
At GIRLtime you will broaden your horizons, increase your territory and be sharpened spiritually, as you fellowship with like-minded women, and become equipped to move forward with confidence in your walk of faith.
- The day starts with registration where you'll receive your GIRLtime tote, journal, session materials, and welcome gift.
- Next, Kerry will begin with a time of worship and prayer followed by a teaching session and open discussion. Then, we'll use our session workbook in small groups to discuss the matters that affect you most.
- After a delicious catered lunch, we will regroup for a practical, hands-on activity designed to bring everything we've learned full circle.
- The session will end with an open-forum where Kerry will gladly answer any questions and then dismiss in prayer.
Bring a friend, your entire small group, or your women's ministry team, and join us for girltime in boca raton
Your admission includes:
- A GIRLtime journal and pen
- A GIRLtime tote
- Welcome gift
- Session workbook and materials
- Catered lunch
- All games and activities
While we heart the little ones, GIRLtime is a child-free event allowing you to focus 100% on your spiritual growth so that you can return home refreshed, inspired, and strengthened.